Leading Web site design packages have a serious contender called XSitePro, a new software package geared toward the rapidly expanding world of Internet marketing.
Miami, FL (PRWEB via PR Web Direct)
September 1, 2005 -- XSitePro is the new Web site design software that creates
entire Web sites, not just individual pages, with ease. Unlike leading Web
design programs, XSitePro approaches the whole process of site design from an
online marketer's perspective, incorporating easy-to-use features that
differentiate XSitePro from other site design software.
“We are confident that XSitePro offers the alternative to Microsoft's FrontPage and Macromedia's Dreamweaver that Internet marketers and other Web designers are looking for,” says Paul Smithson, president and CEO, of Intellimon Ltd. “Our customers can create professional Web sites in a fraction of the time it would take them using other Web design software.”
XSitePro users do not need to know how to write code to create an attractive, professional Web site. Anyone who has word processing skills can create Web pages using the “What you see is what you get” page editor.
Users will find that XSitePro is the best program to keep their Web sites updated after they have been created. Users can change the complete style of their sites in minutes. They no longer have to settle with existing designs, or be intimidated by the workload of redesigning their sites.
"It is refreshing to see the product designed from the ground up for marketers,” says Ed Keay-Smith of AdWords Marketing. “I love the built in automation of affiliate and Google AdWords links…I have now chosen to use XSite Pro over FrontPage as my major money making website builder.”
Here are just a few of the great features that this ground-breaking new software offers:
- Add Google AdSense ads with just two clicks of the mouse, adding extra income streams with little effort.
- Hide unattractive page urls by creating redirect pages that automatically forward visitors to alternative locations.
- Include navigation menus that automatically update themselves whenever new pages are added.
- Use the 130,000 word built-in spell-checker to guarantee spelling mistakes do not occur on any pages.
- Split long documents into multiple pages that include complete page navigation menus.
- Keep track of all of the essential information regarding web hosting, which means users will never forget any important information such as usernames, passwords, mail server details, etc.
- Export sites into other Web design programs, such as FrontPage or Dreamweaver.
XSitePro also assists users with optimizing their Web sites for the search engines. Users can designate keywords that are automatically added to the meta tags of every new Web site or Web page created. They can also measure if they have used keywords the correct number of times on each page and quickly make corrections so that they maximize the chance of ranking well in search engines.
Users can rest assured that their work is safe, by backing-up all of their Web site work to a single file in just one mouse click. They should never have to worry about losing Web site content again.
XSitePro is the must-have Web design application for Internet marketers and Web designers who want to create professional Web sites in minimal time with limited effort.
XSitePro can be purchased for $197 at www.xsitepro.com.
UK - +44 113 239-4600
Note to Editors: For additional resources (images, screen shots, etc.) visit the PR resources page at www.xsitepro.com/pr-resources.html or call (800)-566-6921.
# # #
Source : http://www.prweb.com/releases/2005/9/prweb279313.htm