Computer Lab International, Inc. (CLI), a leading provider of thin client and text terminal products, announces the addition of the MT1500x, a flexible Windows XPE thin client, to its Next Generation product line.
Placentia, CA (PRWEB) September 3, 2005 -- Computer Lab International, Inc.
(CLI), a leading provider of thin client and text terminal products, announces
the addition of the MT1500x, a flexible Windows XPE thin client, to its Next
Generation product line.
The MT1500x thin client, using the industry-standard Windows XP embedded operating system, offers unparalleled flexibility for the price conscious customer. Product features include:
* Microsoft RDP and Citrix ICA protocol to access Windows applications
* Multiple terminal emulations to access mainframe, midrange UNIX and other legacy applications.
* Internet Explorer browser to access Web-based applications, with Windows Media Player for multimedia and Microsoft Java Virtual Machine (JVM).
* Support for Windows XP Professional device drivers and many third-party device drivers for complete versatility.
* Serial and parallel printer ports, 10/100 Base T Fast Ethernet, USB and PS/2 ports, and audio ports to simplify network and peripheral connection and unit deployment
* CLI SNMP Administrator software, which comes bundled with each unit, for seamless, centralized management, and complete control of all CLI desktops.
With a small foot print and the ability to mount directly to a VESA-compliant monitor, the MT1500x gives users the ability to work in almost any environment.
Standard configuration of the MT1500x comes complete with a keyboard, mouse and three year warranty. Many options are available, including monitor, keyboard and warranty upgrades.
The MT1500x is available immediately through CLI resellers worldwide.
About Computer Lab International, Inc. (CLI)
Since 1984, Computer Lab International has been specializing in application modernization through the use of CLI thin client devices, IBM-compatible midrange terminals, and host-access terminal emulation software. The benefits of using CLI products include delivery of new features and capabilities to users, reduced risk of upgrading legacy systems, shortened time-to-market for system enhancements, and increased ROI for IT investments. CLI is based in Placentia, California, has sales and support offices throughout the world, and an extensive VAR partner network.
For more information, visit the CLI web site at www.computerlab.com, or send email to e-mail protected from spam bots, or call 1.800.727.5250 in the US, 1.714.572.8000 elsewhere.
Computer Lab International is a trademark of CLI, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
# # #
Source : http://www.prweb.com/releases/2005/9/prweb280087.htm