eQuorum Corporation announces Multiple Award GSA Contract (GS-35F-0696R). The eQuorum Schedule 70 Contract enables direct GSA purchases by any government entity, including local, state, and federal government agencies.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) September 6, 2005 -- eQuorum Corporation is pleased to
announce award by the General Services Administration of a Schedule 70 Multiple
Award Schedule Contract. The contract will allow eQuorum to better serve the
government community by offering competitive pricing and simplifying purchasing
processing by eligible local, state, and federal government agencies. eQuorum
products are used by a wide variety of state and federal government and military
entities including, US Army, US Army Reserve, US Air Force, US Marines, NOAA,
NASA/JPL, FAA .
“This new GSA contract will help eQuorum expand our business with city, state and federal customers by allowing existing government customers and new agencies who want our solutions to purchase them with greater ease,” said Frank Bouchard, Vice President of eQuorum. “eQuorum is actively recruiting new software resellers that are active in the government space to leverage this important GSA contract award.”
eQuorum will use the GSA contract to promote its two flagship products: ImageSite®, a comprehensive Web-based document management and collaboration solution, and Plot Station®, a network batch plotting solution for AutoCAD, MicroStation, SolidWorks and a variety of engineering file formats.
There is no better way to create engineering print sets for a wide variety of other file formats than with Plot Station, eQuorum’s comprehensive, high performance batch plotting solution. For even greater productivity, ImageSite provides document management, distribution, and collaboration for all document types, with advanced features for engineering collaboration. With eQuorum products provide a number of great benefits to our government customers, including:
* A Web-based Document Management Solution with advanced features for distribution, collaboration, and distributed networked printing.
* Stores and manages any type of file or document.
* Extensive workflow/routing capabilities.
* Outstanding markup and collaboration features.
* For use in active project collaboration and archive file management.
Plot Station (Included within ImageSite and sold separately)
* CAD plotting (AutoCAD, Microstation, Solidworks and other) from any networked PC.
* Enables the creation of large print sets with mixed file formats in a set that can be resubmitted with the click of a mouse to quickly generate revised plots.
* Offloads computer-intensive print processing from the local SolidWorks PC to a print server; allowing SolidWorks users to immediately continue with design work.
* Provides accounting logs to better manage expensive printing equipment.
* Drives virtually any engineering (wide format) plotting equipment.
Based in Atlanta, Georgia, eQuorum delivers comprehensive, integrated Internet software solutions for the management, distribution, collaboration, and printing of technical documents. eQuorum solutions are used both within an organization as well as with its affiliates, customers, and vendors in a variety of industries including manufacturing, utilities, architecture, engineering, construction, and government agencies. eQuorum provides a complete business solution including software, consulting, and training services, and implementation assistance to help customers quickly realize the productivity benefits of their solutions. For additional information regarding eQuorum’s products and services, please call 404.497.8100, or visit the company’s web site at www.equorum.com.
# # #
Source : http://www.prweb.com/releases/2005/9/prweb279778.htm