Symbio Technologies, a fast-growing independent software and services firm which develops and deploys Linux-based diskless thin client products and services, announced today that it has added seven new VARs to its growing network of authorized reseller partners.
NEW ROCHELLE, NY (PRWEB) July 18, 2004 -- Symbio Technologies, a fast-growing
independent software and services firm which develops and deploys Linux-based
thin client products and services, announced today that it has added seven new
VARs to its growing network of authorized reseller partners.
“The first half of 2004 was very exciting at Symbio Technologies as we released the free Symbiont Workstation Manager component from our Symbiont Management Suite™, and our recycling program to turn old PCs into diskless thin clients drew widespread praise,” said Roger Del Russo, the company’s co-founder and COO.
“Symbio's VAR program also grew,” he said, “gaining the attention, respect and partnership of resellers in the U.S. and abroad, setting the stage for what we hope will be an even-more-exciting second half of the year.”
The latest additions to the company’s growing VAR list includes:
– Bralin International Computer Services (www.bralin.com) of North Battleford, Canada, one of Saskatchewan’s largest providers of network integration and connectivity, systems maintenance and training;
– Data Industries, Ltd. (www.dataind.com), of New York City, a $45 million privately-held minority business enterprise with a professional staff and consulting force of more than 350 that builds enterprise networks and critical computer systems;
– K-12 Computers (www.k12computers.com) of Granite Bay, Calif., which provides LTSP-ready servers and refurbished PC clients for the education market;
– Kronosoft Inc. (www.kronosoft.com) of Montreal, a bilingual (French/English) IT consulting enterprise offering Linux-based firewall and VPN solutions for schools and businesses;
– OKC Thin Clients (www.okcthinclients.com) of Oklahoma City, specializing in the deployment of thin-client technologies, offering training and support;
– Pacific Computer Technologies (www.buypct.com) of College Place, Wash., which builds custom wired and wireless networks and develops custom databases and multimedia software, and
– Reflexions Data (www.reflexionsdata.com) of White Plains, N.Y., a full-service software development and consulting firm specializing in database-driven applications and server-wide Web application development.
Symbio Technologies' network of authorized VARs also includes Systems Aligned Inc. (www.systemsaligned.com) of Toronto and TK Open Systems of Jerusalem (www.tk-open-systems.com), who joined previously.
Symbio is ‘Well Versed, Well Positioned’ says Data Industries
Sam Levy, vice president, Technical Operations and Systems Integration of Data Industries, the largest of the new resellers on Symbio's list, said his firm was happy about becoming a Symbio VAR.
“Symbio Technologies is a young and aggressive company well versed in the Linux operating system and well positioned in the thin client environment,” Levy said. “Data Industries believes the company has a bright future, and is happy to join its growing VAR network.”
Additional information about Symbio Technologies and its growing international network of VARs is available at www.TheSymbiont.com or by calling +914-576-1205.
# # #
Source : http://www.prweb.com/releases/2004/7/prweb142100.htm