MHP Communications LLC announces a new service - a comprehensive review of a company or other organization's web site from every perspective, including words, graphics, technology and effectiveness. Web sites under planning will be reviewed as well.
(PRWEB) December 9, 2004 -- A new service to help organizations of every size
use the web to maximum advantage was announced today by MHP Communications LLC,
whose web site is at http://www.mhpcommunications.com.
"We've created something unique," said Mel Harkrader Pine, president of MHP. "We look at every aspect of a company or other organization's web site, or every aspect of a web site that's being considered. We call what we do an e-Positioning/Marketing Analysis (e-P/MA)"
An e-P/MA includes these deliverables:
- Review of the organization's current web site
- Review of competitors' web sites to identify industry-specific best practices
- Analysis of inbound links to your web site and those of up to three competitors
- Analysis of Google "page rank" vis a vis the competition
- Explanation of search engine positioning tactics that will help drive traffic to the client's site
- Identification of at least three key word phrases important to the industry and competitive analysis of how the client and/or competitors are benefiting from them (or not)
- Analysis of current pay-per-click bidding on the identified key word phrases
- Report with detailed specific data on where the web site ranks for at least three key word phrases in some 30 search engines
- Review of domain name effectiveness
- Identification of functions that could be added to the web site to reduce costs, increase revenues or improve marketing efforts
- Suggestions regarding the graphic design of the site
- Suggestions regarding the verbal content of your site
"We developed this service because it was clear our clients needed balanced consulting instead of a sales job," Pine explained. "There's a lot to be gained from effective use of the internet, and there's a lot to be lost - in time and money - from ineffective and wasteful use of the internet."
After January 1, the fee for an e-P/MA will be $500 or more, depending on the complexity of the site and the organization. "We're holding an introductory special during December," Pine explained. "We'll charge just $395 for a complete e-P/MA provided that the client orders and pays for the e-P/MA by the end of the month."
About MHP Communications LLC:
MHP Communications LLC was founded by Pine in 1995 as an independent public relations and corporate communications agency. For more than a year, Pine has also been the owner of a WSI internet development and web consulting franchise, with a web site at http://www.wsiworkingwebsolutions.com.
WSI, with extensive worldwide resources, is one of the world's largest suppliers of internet solutions to small and medium-size businesses. In addition to being a WSI certified professional internet consultant, Pine is accredited by the International Association of Business Communicators and serves on its Accreditation Council and Board.
The combination of communications expertise and internet resources makes MHP Communications an ideal guide for any company's internet positioning and marketing efforts, Pine said.
# # #
Source : http://www.prweb.com/releases/2004/12/prweb186896.htm