Package of consulting services can start, market, and improve eBay businesses
New Orleans, LA (PRWEB) June 14, 2004 -- As Was, a full-service consulting
firm that focuses on branding and identity, design, presentation, wording,
marketing, and operations management to target the eBay marketplace, will be
exhibiting in booth #628 at eBay Live! 2004, eBay's annual user conference. This
conference includes a "Solutions Center," a trade show floor with approximately
100 booths available by application only to companies who provide products and
services that benefit eBay users.
To celebrate the eBay Live! conference, As Was has put together a package of its most popular services, the "Makeover Package" for eBay sellers, available at a special reduced price for the whole month of June. Current eBay sellers, as well as individuals and companies looking to start selling on eBay, can take advantage of the package.
Services in the Makeover Package are as follows:
* Free consultation to discuss the seller's business and goals.
* Create a memorable identity starting with choosing an eBay user ID and domain name for the seller.
* One unique, custom-designed auction template for use in all of the seller's auctions. This includes writing the seller's policies and general marketing copy.
* Write and design the About Me page, eBay Store, and form emails.
* Develop a customized sales plan. As Was will research and analyze data on the seller's main items and competitors, and provide a report detailing strategies for listing items, item titles and categories, item pricing, listing times, and listing features.
* Set up an auction management system account including preferences, settings, templates, and form emails.
* Provide training over the phone and email on eBay, how to use the template, and how to use the auction management system. On-site training is also offered, and is available without travel fees to sellers local to As Was.
The special discounted price is $2,500.00*, which is over 15% off of As Was' standard pricing for these services. This price is available to anyone who signs the As Was contract between June 1, 2004 and June 30, 2004. The special pricing can also be held through July 31, 2004 by anyone who signs a $500 retainer agreement between June 1, 2004 and June 30, 2004.
To make the debut of the Makeover Package even more special, As Was will be giving one away for free just before the end of the eBay Live! conference. Visit booth #628 at eBay Live! 2004, and fill out an entry form, or have As Was process your retainer agreement and deposit payment right in their booth.
As Was, combining nearly a decade of website and online sales and marketing experience in addition to advanced eBay knowledge, boasts a proven track record for its clients on eBay. In the month of January 2004, As Was clients sold a total of over $1 million on eBay alone. Three As Was clients are eBay Shooting Stars, which are sellers with a feedback rating of 10,000 or higher.
Also at eBay Live!, As Was President, Debbie Levitt, will be speaking on the "How to Use Solution Providers to Grow Your eBay Business" panel. Debbie will explain how As Was services can help individuals, companies, retail stores, manufacturers, and large corporations establish and grow eBay businesses.
The eBay Live! 2004 Conference is being held June 24-26, 2004 at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana. Please see http://www.ebay.com/ebaylive for more information.
About As Was
As Was is a full-service consulting firm specializing in eBay and online sales, business creation and operations management, traditional and niche marketing, and website development. As Was is uniquely poised to improve eBay and online businesses through auction design, creation and presentation of the seller's identity, sales and marketing strategies, research, training, custom-programmed auction management tools including integration of the eBay API, and other services. As Was has been making the world's marketplace your marketplace since it was founded in April 1995. It is a private, woman-owned business headquartered in New York. For more information, please visit www.aswas.com or call 888.872.7927.
* Price is for As Was services, and does not include fees charged by third-parties such as eBay, domain name registrar, or auction management system provider. Additional As Was services are available as add-ons to this package. Please see http://www.aswas.com/makeover.shtml for additional details.
# # #
Source : http://www.prweb.com/releases/2004/6/prweb133680.htm