ITtoolbox marks its seventh anniversary as the leading collaborative network for the IT market. New ITtoolbox product launches over the past twelve months continue to facilitate knowledge sharing among IT and business professionals, building quality community-generated content for users and establishing a unique marketing venue for advertising partners.
Scottsdale, AZ (PRWEB) August 15, 2005 -- ITtoolbox today marked its seventh
anniversary as the leading collaborative network for the IT market. This
anniversary exemplifies ITtoolbox’s long-term commitment to facilitating
knowledge sharing among IT and business professionals.
ITtoolbox launched in 1998 as one of the first companies to recognize the professional value of content created through peer-based collaboration. Today, ITtoolbox is the leader in providing community-generated content to the IT market through collaborative tools including blogs, discussion groups, and a wiki. Over the last seven years, millions of professionals have utilized these ITtoolbox services to access the knowledge of their peers and make IT related decisions.
"The fact that community is picking up steam as a recognized source of quality content bodes well for the continued growth of the ITtoolbox network. This trend supports a model we have worked on for seven years and has added to the excitement level within our company," stated Dan Morrison, CEO and co-founder of ITtoolbox. "In addition to moving on new opportunities to extend collaboration, we have linked community content to providing unique advertising value through contextual content matching that ties right into the collaborative process."
New product launches and consistent operations growth top the list of highlights and accomplishments for ITtoolbox over the last twelve months, including:
New Product Launches
• ITtoolbox Contextual Match, a powerful feature that contextually matches in depth IT white papers with content created through the collaborative process
• ITtoolbox Wiki, the first collaborative IT reference that provides community edited definitions and detailed instruction on IT subject matter
• ITtoolbox White Paper Alerts, e-mail updates that notify users as soon as the latest IT white papers are published for a specific area of expertise
• ITtoolbox Ticker, a desktop application that streams the latest information from the IT community straight to user’s desktops
• ITtoolbox Keyword Alerts, daily e-mail alerts that provide users with updates from the community about keywords of interest
• Added 160 new clients, increasing the total client base to 520 advertising partners
• Processed more than 400 million e-mails through peer-based discussion groups
• Expanded ITtoolbox Blogs, http://blogs.ittoolbox.com, to more than 110 active authors and increased user sessions by 257% over the previous year
ITtoolbox is the leading collaborative network for the Information Technology market where millions of IT and business professionals seek and provide information to support IT decision making on-the-job. In addition to hosting the world's largest and most active IT community, ITtoolbox aggregates and distributes high-value content from IT vendors and leading media sources. The targeted and interactive nature of the ITtoolbox network provides advertisers with a powerful platform to achieve a high ROI on their marketing campaigns. ITtoolbox's hundreds of advertising clients have included Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP, Dell, and more. For more information, visit www.ITtoolbox.com.
# # #
Source : http://www.prweb.com/releases/2005/8/prweb272088.htm