New Portfolio of Constant Force (CF™) Products Sets New Standard for Pro A/V Reseller Profitability and Customer Ease of Use
St. Paul, MN (PRWEB) May 7, 2005 -- A select portfolio of new mounting
solutions offering the broadest compatibility with the widest range of digital
displays will be introduced to systems resellers and other Pro/AV professionals
by Ergotron at the June 4-10 Infocomm show (Booth #3089). The new AV
Communications products, each enabled with Ergotron’s proprietary Constant Force
(CF™) technology, include:
• The Ergotron MC Large Display Mobile Cart - addressing all the concerns facilities managers of corporate campuses, conference centers and meeting rooms have been faced with in determining appropriate mounting of large (31" – 61" diagonal and weighing up to 150 lbs) flat panel displays: The Ergotron MC provides complete flexibility to move the display to the audience versus moving the audience to the display. With its 20" inches of effortless height adjustability and integrated tilt adjustability, the MC provides the best ergonomically correct positioning of the display for both the seated and standing audience. With Ergotron’s CF weight adjustable lift technology integrated, the MC is designed to work with any monitor from 32" – 61" and weighing up to 150 lbs and will be right at home in conference rooms, lobbies, meeting rooms, the board room, offices, informal gathering areas and other signage applications. The Ergotron MC will be available in the third quarter, 2005, at a MSRP of $499.00.
• The Ergotron TM Large Display Tilting Wall Mount offers a flexible alternative to rigid wall mounts for large flat panel displays such as LCD TV and plasma screens used in presentation, conference room, hotel, digital display and other Pro/AV applications. The Tilting Wall Mount can mount most large flat panel displays weighing up to up to 175 lbs, and ranging from 32" – 61" in diagonal dimension. The Tilting Wall Mount, with availability in mid-June, has a MSRP of $129.00.
• The Ergotron WM LoProfile Large Display Wall Mount provides the same wide compatibility with displays (32" – 61"; up to 175 lbs) as the Ergotron TM, in a sleek, wall-hugging stationary format. Offered at $99.99, the Ergotron WM will be available in August.
• The Ergotron LX Wall Mount Arm provides extreme flexibility in LCD display monitor placement with up to 360° arm rotation around the base, 180° side-to-side display pivot motion, 24" reach extension, and 9" of vertical range lift. The Ergotron LX Wall Mount Arm is the ultimate organizational device for communal computing areas such as reception desks, and lab and research facilities, where moving the display out of the way is just as important as ensuring good line of sight viewing. The Ergotron LX Wall Mount Arm is compatible with monitors weighing 5 to 20 lbs, and up to 20" in diagonal dimension. The LX Wall Mount Arm, available for sale in early July, will have a MSRP of $169.00.
• The Neo-Flex™ Wall Mount Lift is the perfect vertical lift for virtually any display monitor up to 20" and 20 lbs. Offering 5" of height adjustability, the Neo-Flex Wall Mount Lift allows computer monitors to be placed in the unconventional spaces frequently required in today’s digital signage and surveillance deployments. At an MSRP of $49.00, the Neo-Flex Wall Mount will be available in August.
“We’re thrilled to offer the right products, at the right price, to the commercial A/V segment,” said Lee Schalk, VP of North American Sales for Ergotron. “The CF™ advantage ensures resellers need a minimum of SKUs to meet their diverse projects’ mounting needs. The lower on-hand inventory costs, faster, easier installation, and compelling price points of these exciting CF products contribute enormously to reseller profitability.”
Each new product incorporates Ergotron’s Constant Force (CF™) motion technology. CF™ converts a conventional spring’s linear force curve into a constant flat force through the entire range of lifting or pivoting motion for a flat screen monitor, LCD TV or Plasma Screen or other digital display. As a result, users exert much less effort to noiselessly adjust their computer display or television, and the commercial AV industry can be assured of robust reliability in each display and monitor installation, without inflated mounting project costs.
“For years, companies like Ergotron, who make ergonomically helpful and human factor- oriented products for commercial applications, have been asked to prove the Return-on- Investment to justify the expense,” says Joel Hazzard, President and CEO of Ergotron. “Those days are over. With CF™ technology, Ergotron’s new products provide the ultimate ergonomic experience, at “less than or equal to” pricing, when compared with non-ergonomically correct product competitors. We’re confident the Pro A/V community will embrace this technology.”
For more information on Ergotron’s new products, call your Pro A/V dealer or visit www.ergotron.com or call Ergotron sales at 1-800-888-8458.
Ergotron® products have been improving the human interface with digital displays since 1982. Ergotron’s portfolio of digital display mounting solutions includes wall and desk mount arms, desk stands, mobile carts, floor stands, pivots and vertical lifts. With the introduction of CF™ lift and pivot motion technology, Ergotron’s products require less user effort to achieve more motion. Each Ergotron product is designed to enhance the viewing experience, reduce stress and improve productivity in today’s computing and entertainment environments. Based in Saint Paul, MN with five subsidiaries in Europe, Ergotron has 2004 revenues exceeding $68 million, 275 employees worldwide, and representation in 67 countries.
# # #
Source : http://www.prweb.com/releases/2005/5/prweb237338.htm