PocketGoddess.com, a popular Web site that offers news and reviews of mobile technology devices and software, has been re-launched with an entirely new look, format and expanded content.
Dallas, TX (PRWEB via MobilityNewswire) May 3, 2005 -- PocketGoddess.com, a
popular Web site that offers news and reviews of mobile technology devices and
software, has been re-launched with an entirely new look, format and expanded
content. The Web site's new tagline is, "Handheld news and reviews with a
The new PocketGoddess site will feature a wider variety of news, reviews, and articles than ever before. Continuing in its tradition of delivering some of the best Palm OS reviews available, readers will also see new content relating to Apple iPod/digital music, digital photography, and mobile gaming with the Nintendo DS and Sony PSP.
PocketGoddess.com also features a new search feature that can be used to locate any keyword, making it easier than ever to find the news and reviews necessary to help consumers make informed buying decisions.
The new site also encourages its readers to post comments to each article so that it serves as a community of enthusiastic mobile technology users who provide their own "spin" and expertise when breaking news or product reviews are published.
In celebration of the re-designed Web site, PocketGoddess is offering a wide variety of prizes to those who register in the Forums section of the Web site. The prizes were donated from many sponsors of PocketGoddess.com:
* Astraware - Five winners will each receive the game of their choice
* Beiks – Ten winners will each receive a copy of Woman Calendar
* Boxwave - Seven winners will each receive the screen protector or miniSync of their choice
* DDH Software – Two winners will receive copies of HanDBase
* Electric Pocket – Three winners will each have their pick from BugMe! Notepad, Busker MP3, or Ringo
* MDM Software – Three winners will receive either Centipede & More Classic Games, Directions on-the-go, or Madden 2005
* Proporta - Two winners will each receive a $30 voucher to their online accessory store
* QuickVerse - Ten winners will receive a copy of QuickVerse PDA 2005 for Palm OS or Windows Mobile
* Smart Box Design – Six winners will win their choice of games which include Farkle, WordPop! and Triples
* SplashData – Six winners will each get one of the company’s software products, including SplashBlog, SplashWallet, SplashID, SplashMoney, SplashShopper, and SplashPhoto
* StylusCentral – One winner will receive a Cyclops stylus/pen/laser pointer
"I'd like to thank the teams with Ashby Group and Rohdesign for their outstanding work in completely overhauling the PocketGoddess site," said Jen Edwards, founder and editor-in-chief of PocketGoddess.com. "They did a phenomenal job and I'm extremely pleased with the results. Now we have a site that's easier to use and more interactive than ever before."
# # #
Source : http://www.prweb.com/releases/2005/5/prweb235962.htm